From plan to construction in a fraction of the time.
Constructed wetlands play a vital role in water quality improvement. Wetlands store flood waters, remove nitrogen, trap sediment, offer habitat for wildlife and provide recreational value.
But, selecting an appropriate wetland location is difficult and time consuming. Landowners typically wait months to get a wetland plan – even longer if an engineering design is required.
Now with WetlandBuilder, you can select a proper site and choose from a range of wetland designs in less than 30 minutes. At a glance, you can see a variety of dike heights, wetland depths and sizes, spillway types and base costs for each. Then, with the click of your mouse, you can sort and filter the choices by a variety of options including type of dike and type of pipe.
Need visuals to move the decision forward? WetlandBuilder will also produce an aerial photo, complete with cost estimates, that shows the wetland dike and pool depths graphically.
With WetlandBuilder, you can:
- Provide multiple options and accurate cost estimates
- Quickly move from design to construction
- View or print a customizable report, complete with aerial images
- Export GIS data directly to your GPS unit to aide in staking
- Create a GIS layer to share with other precision ag software programs
- Increase the likelihood that a wetland will actually be built
WetlandBuilder is easy to use, fast and accurate. In minutes, you will have a professional design to present to your client. Different licensing options are available. Contact us to determine a solution that works best for you.
All calculations are based on LiDAR and use established design standards.