Get a competitive edge with WaterwayBuilder
Grassed waterways can be an excellent solution for dispersing concentrated water flow and minimizing soil erosion in a field. However, the effectiveness of a waterway largely depends on correct design and construction.
In the past, the only way to obtain a design for a grassed waterway or a bare channel drainage ditch was through the local soil and water conservation office. Now, WaterwayBuilder provides another avenue to obtain an optimized waterway designs in a fraction of the time.
Created to serve the needs of today’s growers, WaterwayBuilder lets you create and explore a range of options to choose the design that best meets the landowner’s objectives. Outputs are available in both paper format and 3D machine control files and include cross section views and cut/fill estimations. And since the software uses LiDAR, no surveying is required.
With WaterwayBuilder, you can:
- Run multiple iterations for best placement
- View or print a customizable report, including an accurate cost estimate
- Provide professional proposals, complete with aerial images
- Quickly move from design to construction
- Export GIS data directly to your GPS unit to aide in staking
- Create a GIS layer to share with other precision ag software programs
WaterwayBuilder is easy to use, fast and accurate. In minutes, you will have a professional design to present to your client. Different licensing options are available. Contact us to determine a solution that works best for you.
All calculations are based on LiDAR and use established design standards.