Get a pond design with multiple options in 20 minutes or less.
A properly constructed pond can serve many purposes such as erosion control, livestock watering, irrigation, wildlife habitat, or recreation. However, ponds can easily be over-designed or incorrectly built causing dams to overtop. In most cases, you will have only one chance to do it right before it becomes costly.
PondBuilder allows you to create and explore a range of pond or grade stabilization options. At a glance, see a variety of sizes, depths, pipe choices, and base costs for each. Then, with the click of your mouse, you can sort and filter the choices based by a variety of options including pipe size and type, pond area and depth.
With PondBuilder, you can:
- Quickly determine feasibility
- Provide multiple options and accurate cost estimates
- Move from design to construction in a fraction of the time
- View or print a customizable report, complete with aerial images
- Export GIS data directly to your GPS unit to aide in staking
- Create a GIS layer to share with other precision ag software programs
PondBuilder is easy to use, fast and accurate. In minutes, you will have a professional design to present to your client. Different licensing options are available. Contact us to determine a solution that works best for you.
All calculations are based on LiDAR and use established design standards.