Find the perfect basin design in 20 minutes!
Basins are designed to trap runoff water and sediment, preventing gully formation and reducing the amount of runoff and sediment both onsite and downstream. However, the effectiveness of a basin largely depends on the precision of its design.
BasinBuilder allows you to create and explore a range of options, finding the optimum solution within as little as 20 minutes. At a glance, you can see a variety of dam heights, pool sizes, drain times and tile sizes and base costs for each. Then, with the click of your mouse, you can sort the choices to find the design that best meets your objectives. Outputs are available in both paper format and a 3D machine control files and include top of fill elevations.
With BasinBuilder, you can:
- Quickly determine feasibility
- Provide multiple options and accurate cost estimates
- Move from design to construction in a fraction of the time
- View or print a customizable report
- Provide professional proposals, complete with aerial images
- Export GIS data directly to your GPS unit to aide in staking
- Create a GIS layer to share with other precision ag software programs
BasinBuilder is easy to use, fast and accurate. In minutes, you will have a professional design to present to your client. Different licensing options are available. Contact us to determine a solution that works best for you.
All calculations are based on LiDAR and use established design standards.