Calculate and control erosion with SoilCalculator®
Agren® SoilCalculator® allows service providers to plug in various crop rotations, tillage systems, and conservation practices and view the resulting erosion predictions for up to three scenarios. Color-coded maps, similar to a GIS yield map, pinpoint areas of high erosion. Growers can easily evaluate alternatives side by side to maximize profits, conserve soil, preserve yields, and reduce nutrient inputs.
With SoilCalculator, you can:
- Easily compare management alternatives to maximize profits
- Target practices to high soil erosion areas
- Lower input costs and protect land value
- Make decisions based on actual slope steepness instead of book values
- Calculate average soil erosion per acre and total annual soil erosion
- Visualize erosion areas across the field
- Create a GIS layer to share with other precision ag software programs
SoilCalculator is easy to use, fast and accurate. In minutes, you will have a Soil Savings Plan to present to your client. Different licensing options are available. Contact us to determine a solution that works best for you.
All calculations are based on LiDAR and use established design standards.